CSR Benchmarking is a performance management tool to measure CSR performance against a set of indicators or standards for the purpose of improving current practices, gaining a set of indicators or standards for the purpose of improving current practices, gaining competitive advantage, and achieving sustainable development of business operations in CSR context. This tool is a self-assessment method that is conducted by company's people itself, as an internal perspective on measuring CSR's operating performance.
- Systematize the process of CSR planning and implementation.
- Provide a roadmap to identify programs of value to the company and society.
- Develop CSR tools to help managers measure the effectiveness of CSR programs.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement.
Self Assessment Tool
It is a set of measurement tool to ensure that business is implementing the values and principles stated in Integrity Pledge and Unified Code of Conduct. This tool could be used by company or organization on:
- Communicating company’s commitment on implementing ethical and clean business to internal and external stakeholders;
- Measuring scope and effectiveness of the implementation of related internal policies on business integrity;
- Providing a framework for examining focus areas prone to corruption and providing input that can be used to address vulnerabilities;
- Benchmarking business integrity practices with other companies; and
- Providing input or feedback for improvement on business integrity practices.